Monday, May 4, 2009

Focus. Ross, just focus!

Been finding it quite hard to focus lately. On Thursday night, the beginning of my 4-day weekend, I realised how much work I needed to do. Yet, this weekend has gone in a flash, and I haven't seem to have done much study (or as much as I would of liked). Now, this is frustrating and concering, as work is starting to pile up.

For the past few weeks, I've spent alot of time sitting down and trying to study, but not being productive. Lots of mind drifting. I seem to be more focused when doing assignments, but when I study, my thoughts just wander, my stomach growls, and after eating snacks I get thirsty, and then I just need to stand up and walk around (oh, and I might also add the excessive toilet-ing as a result of too much water after snacks)! I've been studying at home, that might partly explain. That's often my excuse.

I really need to just focus. Any advice?

Now, I really need to finish off my Chinese speech that I should've finished during the weekend. Ai yo, zhen ma fan!

Ross

2 comments:

  1. I'm experiencing the exact problem~
    - hard to focus
    - trying to do things but not being productive
    - food seeking

    It's going to be an epidemic >_<

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're not alone...I agree: Ayyaaaaaaaaaaaa tai ma fan ah!

    ReplyDelete