Saturday, May 30, 2009

Swine flu alert

Been sick since Thurs night. Nah, it hasn't been too bad, just a sore throat, on and off headache and a niggling cough.

I'm actually quite grateful that it has to be during this time of the semester that I'm sick. It would not bode well had it got me a few weeks earlier, with the rush of assignments/mid-sems. It wouldn't be that great a few weeks later either, since it's exam block.

Though, unfortuantely, had to skip a few planned activities over the past few days - a meeting, youth group and a coaching session. Oh, and some revision for Mon & Tues test. Oh well, boo hoo.

I also feel rather awake right now, after a good, quality hibernation today! Feels like I'm repaying back my sleep debt, with interest. Hopefully I'll be fully re-energised after this sickness, ready to race on to finish off my 3rd semester of uni!

Ps. Hope it isn't swine flu, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment