Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Holiday & 1st week

Uni mid-sem break over already!

Few things I did over the break were:
  • Went down to the Coast on Friday and Saturday, which was great.
  • Went to an Easter Service at my church to celebrate Jesus' death and resurrection!
  • Celebrated baptism, which was awesome to see God's awesome work in people's lives.
  • Played a fair bit of baddy :D.
  • Watched DragonBall. My opinion: pretty cool. Quite strange/ interesting having an Caucasian Goku and asian grandfather; and its mix with reality and fantasy though.
  • Met up with some friends.
  • Tried to do some study & assignment work (note: tried). Got some done, but not as much as I would of liked. But hey, it was a holiday after all!
  • Had some quiet time. Not as much as I would of liked though.
  • And...started this blog!

Overall, a pretty decent break!

And what I just realised 15 mins ago, my first week of classes are also over, which is pretty awesome! Chinese class on Thurs got cancelled/ swapped. Looking forward to a 5 day weekend :D :D :D. Oh yeaaahhhhhhhhhhhh :D :D :D.

Will be spent doing good assignment (due on Friday)... good times ahead... hopefully I get it done and hand in on Thurs... and if I do get it done then, I'll go and play baddy Thurs night (if no YF mtg then). HUGE incentive hehe. Just my hope. Bit optimistic? May not actually happen haha.

In other news, my chess clock arrived. Yes, a chess clock. Sounds terribly geeky, but it's a super cool thing. Super cool. Really. Mainly bought it for my chess kids, for them to practice.

Ross

1 comment:

  1. that reminds me i still need to vs u in a time game of chess just so i have a chance to beat u :P

    ReplyDelete